When it comes to making a delicious meal, the result will be partly due to talent of the cook and partly due to the functionality of the appliance. For example, you try to bake in an oven that doesn’t maintain the right temperature, or gas burners that don’t turn on or work properly, chances are you’re going to make a lackluster meal.
But when Cooking with Appliances that are state of the art or top of the line, you can be assured that as long as your skills are up for the challenge, your meal will be fantastic.
Electrolux and Convection
Many people may not know what convection is. Convection occurs when the hot air in the oven is circulated around with a fan. This results in your food being evenly baked, thanks to more consistent temperature. This differs from other ovens with coils, in which heat comes from the top and bottom and therefore may not be evenly applied.
Convection is the perfect way to bake anything you want. From meats to sweets, your food will be baked evenly and come out perfect everytime. And when you are using an Electrolux range or even wall oven, you can be certain that it will always provide consistency for your food. Here’s one example:
Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Few things are better than making a delicious food item out of ingredients that you have grown in your own garden. But you may not think of a vegetable as ‘bland’ as zucchini as a crucial ingredient for making a delicious desert. With your Electrolux range, you can make it happen!
Experienced bakers know that shredded zucchini is a crucial ingredient for sweet bread products. While it may not taste like much uncooked on its own, simply combining it with chocolate can really make it stand out. Here’s how you can make it happen.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans.
2. Next, in a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. Then, in a different bowl, combine the sugar and eggs until well mixed. Add the oil and vanilla, and combine. Then add in the zucchini.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined; overmixing can result in a less tender bread. Finally, stir in the nuts and chocolate chips.
5. Divide the batter evenly into the two pans and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove the breads from the pans and let them cool completely on a wire rack.
7. Enjoy this delicious moist and soft bread with those you love!
This recipe isn’t only easy to make and eat, but with your Electrolux oven, you know that it will be baked to perfection. The result is a gorgeous dessert that you and your loved ones will enjoy, whether the zucchinis come from your garden or the local grocery store.
No matter what you want to bake in your Electrolux oven, you’ll be pleased with the consistency and evenness of the bake. When you are cooking or baking, you are making food that can be enjoyed by yourself and those around you. When you cook with great appliances you know that you put good in and you’ll get good out. If you have any questions about your Electrolux wall oven or range, please contact us.