Every household has appliances, and at one point or another, each household is going to have an appliance that is in need of repair. If you are someone who enjoys do-it-yourself projects, tinkering with machines, and are looking for a new career, then you should consider attending Appliance Repair School.
6 Great Reasons to Attend Appliance School
- It is a hands on program that will allow you to work on all major appliances including, washers, dishwashers, stoves, microwaves, dryers, and refrigerators. The training also includes hands on work on many major brands of appliances.
- The program is only 3 weeks long, which allows you to begin building your career in less than a month.
- Upon completion of the program, you will take the NASTeC (National Appliance Service Technician Certification). The test is recognized nationally and certifies you to work on all electronic appliances.
- Computer training is included in the course to help teach students how to navigate the internet to find the correct parts for appliances on the company websites.
- A structured tuition plan is offered that allows you to make payments for the training over a period of time.
- Appliance technicians are in high demand. There are thousands of appliances in need of repair and due to rising costs, many consumers are choosing to repair their appliances instead of purchasing new.
What happens if I don’t have an Appliance Repair School near me?
Fred’s Appliance is located in Cleveland, Ohio and does offer living accommodations for students attending the program from outside of the state. The living arrangements include all major amenities and the price of the living quarters is included in the tuition cost if you are coming from out of state. We have students come for training from all over the country as well as Canada.
For more information about our program, or for dates and times of our next class, please contact us.